I'm totally in the mood to work.I LOVE it.I not sure why but I think its because its the last day for me to work. HAHA !! I work non-stop wei *proud* . While I was working,suddenly an indian guy walking towards me.I didn't notice him at all because I'm focusing at what I'm doing.Until he vomited on the floor only I notice.He was walking and vomiting at the same time.Such an idiot ! Luckily din kena me...but then my cousin standing behind me surprised and she poured the freaking hot BAH KUT TEH soup on me.FUHH...i SCOLDED her..INSTICT okay...ARGHHH...ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Today also quite dramatic...There is this crazy lady.Hmmmm...She went to a table of chinese youngsters and scolded "you 8 dogs" then one them reply "eh you don't go away"...The way they speaks is really funny..Luckily the chinese youngsters are regular customers so nothing happened *relieved*..She keep follow people walk here and there and speaking nonsence *nobody cares though*...Then stare at people and nod her head =.=' She also sing a song to a guy !! Then when I sing,she stare at me..LOL!! Then she go kacau customer's children and all...and lastly the best part is that she help out at my shop..Clean the tables and all.One of my mom's worker keep order her to work and she actually did follow his instructions...
She is such a cheerful,helpful and CRAZY lady :)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
After quite some time,there is an idian fight.
Indian VS Indian
Not really sure what happened..What I saw is that the indians is pulling someone out from a car..Then heard girls screaming.And lastly they broke the car mirrors and all and the car speed away *boring*
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hmmmm....my mom found out that my cousing is having an relationship with a guy 4-5 years older then her..my mom got really angry about it..My mom took her phone and call that guy..that guy answer in such a LANCI way..My mom got really pissed off...adui....that guy dunno my family's background somemore talk till like dat...haha!...that guy send all those "BAD" messages to my cousin...example like...no need tuition d la..follow me and go...I will take care of u... ITS ALL BULLSHIT wei...who will actually do that to a 15 years old girl??lame la wei...so my mom tell my aunt to call her BF (a cop) to check out the phone address...and yea...we got the address...HOHO....in the end we know about the name also...He is quite famous in that area *gangsters*....It is even so much easier to find him out..My uncle's influence there so big....aiyo..I pity that guy la....he must learn a lesson anyway !! :)
WHEEE !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment