Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's day !

taken long long time ago xD..



Everybody needs a mother;
so do I;
As strong as leather;
Always living in my eye.



Everywhere;
Every time;
Taking care;
And seeing me if I am fine.



Although I don't have a father;
I do not feel sorry;
For I have a wonderful mother;
With whim I can play and be merry.



Clothes you give me wear;
Mistakes of mine you correct with a stare;
To find a mother like yourself is very rare;
With no one in this world would I like to share.



You work 13 hours a day;
To earn a living for the 4 of us;
Although u carry alot of burdens;
You didn't even give up hope.


I'm really touched of how tough and how supportive you're towards us.I promised that i will work hard to give a better life to you.That is a promise of a life time.I will remember it deep down in my heart.I love you mommy :)


LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment