






1st day of form 6 is so freaking boring !!
At 1st I feel so freaking excited and I don't know why.I woke up around 6.15am and get myself ready.I even wear my shoe and all.haha.i waited for my mom for about 45 minutes wearing full uniform..ADUI....
Reach school,I go mamak to get something to eat.Ordered milo ais and roti bakar.Then I saw PEI GHEE..hmm...weird...lol...After that,I walk in to school and talk to YU WEI about some random stuff.Later,HIRISHAN and some fella reached so we go to the mamak again.I only order milo ais.Used up 5 bucks already..haiz...
Reaching 9 already ! we go in to the school..so may people wei! mostly chinese :0 Everyone were told to go to the Dewan Kuliah..It is so freaking hot and stuffy..arghhhh...
During recess,we din go to canteen and eat.We went to mamak instead.haha! ordered milo ais and mee bandung ( 6bucks :'( ) we were late entering the hall..haha...ACS ppl :)
Next,we played bingo (ice breaking).It is something like BONGO-BONGO that we played in NS.So boring..Somehow the fella called my friend and I and 2 convent girls.We're told to sing !! lol..End up we sing happy burfday sog to 2 of the students in the hall..
it goes like dis.
YUWEI : happy burfday to u
ME : happy burfday to u
YUWEI : happy birthday to u...
ME : happy burfday to u...
we sing without emotion..haha!..
Before the school ends,the teacher told us that,all the formal acs students got 2 penalty points already.The reason is because we went out of school compound during school hour..MAMAK!! 1st day get penalty points d..hahah...don't really care anyway...the penalty system just to make us scared??lol
After school,I followed KIAN ENG to Era Tinta to register for tuition classes.Then I bought few pairs of socks and lastly go fix KIAN ENG's specs..Then I walk back home..SO HOT WEI !!!I have to walk everyday...ARGHHH...It takes around 7-10 minutes to reach...Gonna be black soon :) haiz...
BORING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment