Sunday, May 23, 2010

An awesome day without her...




On friday we planned to go for badminton.Wilson,me,renxiang,liying and liying's friend.Too bad last minute all cannot make it for badminton so the plan cancelled.Though it won't stop me from going over to subang and meet up with wilson..haha!

I told wilson to wait for me to have lunch together but then he cannot "tahan" anymore as I was still in school at1.20pm.hehe..I reach home quite late because of something.Then have to wait for my cousin and all...haiz..I reach klang station at about 3.20pm.I checked for the departure time and the next train will be reaching in 20mins 0.o waited there in a hot weather *swt*...At last the train arrived and the train is quite empty..AIRCOND :) but then after shah alam and batu tiga station,it is so freaking pack ! URGHH....reached subang around 4pm..the take taxi to Mentari Plaza somewhere around McD.And yea I meet with wilson there..wheee....

Put all my stuff in his shop then walk to pyramid for lunch..It takes around 5-7 mins only to walk there..SO nice...bought the french fries with mayonese and wasabi then go for Mr.teppanyaki.Then follow wilson to go buy his gym glove..He is really a very choosy fella in other meaning,.girlish ! haha!


ooooooooooooooooo


Meet up with elizabeth in the gym at 7pm.really punctual wei.not bad :) there is 1 problem though..I'm not a member in the gym..Guess how we plan so that i can get to go in??
here it goes....
We walk in together,then I straight turn to the right and act like I'm from other place (ulu).Then wilson scan his ID and stuff and brig me in.The staff ask for my ID and wilson told him that I'm his relatives from out station and I'm just here to folllow him and I wont be doing anything i the gym..haha! I managed to enter..hohoh!
haha!
we did tonnes of exercise in there.The place is huge and their equipments got alot ! not bad :) we enjoyed and worked out..haha!


ooooooooooooooooooooo







After gym we went for dinner..It seems that it was their best dinner ever..The food is all "healthy" food..haha!..chicken wings,clamps(half cook),satay,char kuey teow and asam laksa.Food of heavenm...Best part is that..Eli and wilson din eat such food before especially clamps...haha!...we enjoyed the food...whee...

Then walk back to the gym and Eli go and bath.Wilson and I waiting for his parents to come.In the car wilson's father asked where ad what we ate for dinner...AND i said the hawker stall for kuey teow soup and laksa mee...Wilson tell me to lie about it..LUCKILY i did !! when i told him about the hawker stal...HE straight lecture wilson,,haha!...his father dislike dirty places...PENTINGKAN KEBERSIHAN fella :)


oooooooooooooooooo



In wilson's house,we online till like 12am chatting and stuff..then watch final destination 4 but too bad didn't watch finish..THX to wilson,he din download finish..haiz...so we go to sleep and woke up around 9.30am...Ad then went for breakfast..I ate pan mee and wan tan mee...its nice :)

Then go to cyber cafe..played CS..WILSON is kinda NOOB :) so i decided to play DOA and he play LEFT FOR DEAD 2...I met with li ying's friend,NAHENDRAN, in garena...what a coincidence..SO GAYAA..hahahah....
we played for 2 hours....
Then go back to wilson's house bath andrest for awhile and then we head out for lunch..haha..after that take bus to pyramid then another bus to KTM.And TA DA...I'm going back to klang :'(

waited 35mins for the train..haiz..reach home around 5...




Its an awesome outing !! too bad this outing she is not with us...SO NEAR YET SO FAR...hauiz...no worries.....I know GOD would want us to meet again..haha!!...take care and good luck for your test...and !! Don't stay up too late for assignments yea :)


SO NEAR YET SO FAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment