Its really hectic !! .... tuitions during weekends.... i guess i'm not gonna meet with you guys anymore.... WILSON LIYING RENXIANG CINDY PRAVIND ELIZABETH....i miss all of you !!...
I hope we can have the time to meet up 1 day....but the day is hard to find...FATE will bring us together....GOD make us meet with each other and i'm pretty sure HE will not make us forget about each other....i know sooner or later we will meet up just like before...
I pray hard that all of you will succeed in your life....HE will show you the path,the way,the light while you are having obstacles...and HE will bless all of you always.....
RENXIANG WILSON LIYING and CINDY busy with college assignments for sure......ELIZABETH is going to france.....PRAVIND a busy guy....and me having tuitions.....haiz....every1 is having their own path now...hmmmm.....GOOD LUCK and all the best...KEEP IN TOUCH yea !!! i miss all of you especially WILSON and LIYING :) !! 2 of you gave me the BEST memories ever...and I mean it EVER !!!... TY so much :)
Each of us is meeting new friends....but still don't forget about our friendship yea ! hehehe !!
I MISS YOU !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment