Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love....


The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.


Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.


A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.



For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.



You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.



How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment