I'm sorry for all the things i did or didn't do...
I'm sorry if ever ignored u...
I'm sorry if i ever made u feel bad or put you down...
I"m sorry if i ever thought i was bigger or better then you...
I'm sorry for everything wrong i've done...
I luv you..dont FORGET that! through bad times and good..i'll be there for you...
I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes??
what if you never get to say buh bye or giv a big hug to the people u care bout??
what if you never get to say buh bye or i love you??
if you leave to be a hundred,i wan to live to be a hundred minus 1 day so i never hav to live without you...
true friendship is like sound health,the value of it is seldom known until it be lost :)...
.
a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out...
friendship is on in two bodies....
friends are GOD's way of taking care of us....
if you should die before me,ask if you could bring a friend...
i'll lean on you and you'll lean on me and we'll be okay!....
if all my friends were to jump off! a bridge,i wouldn't jump with them,i'd be at bottom to catch them....
every1 hear wat u says.friends listen to wat u say.best frens listen to wat u dont say......
we all take different paths in life,but no matter where we go,we take a little of each other everywhere....
my father always used to say that when you die,if you've got real five frens,then you've a great life...
hold a true friend with both hands!...
a fren is sum1 hu noe the song and can sing it back to you when u have forgotten the words...
i write this because......wat if.......tmr never comes??????hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment