
Why can't i speak when i hav so much to tell ???
Why can't i write when i got so much in mind ???
Why can't i sing when there is music in my heart ???
Why can't i dance when there is rhythm in the air ???
too many words left unspoken...
too many things left undone...
Why can't it be and why can't I ???
For all i noe dis pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart....
Is dis the pain of missing you???
Is this the reason behind it all???
hear the agony of my heart
Longing for you and for your touch
Feeling your lips, feeling your face
Missing your kisses and warm embrace.
When will the waiting ever be over?
For as long as were apart I can never be whole
Oh! My Dearest Friend
I just want you to know
That my heart is aching because
"I'M MISSING YOU!"
No comments:
Post a Comment