Yesterday morning,I was in the toilet doing big business.Normally I use water to wash.I seldom use toilet paper because it is hard to clean it.HAHA.. *be open minded*...While Doing this big business and there is only toilet paper,I thought of me during my childhood time.
During the semester break,my family would normally go for a vacation.Sadly,I was sick during that vacation.Had a very bad diarrhae.The best part is that,I use toilet paper to wipe everytime I finish my business.Image or think properly how is it gonna be everytime you wipe your anus.Using it most f the time cause skin near my anus part to peel off.HAHA.. Then then everyone wanted to go for swimming.Do you think I wont go? No and yes I went for swimming with them =D Its just behind the apartment anyway.After I went in for few minutes,I started to cry because of the pain.They tell me to go up but I refuse to.I cry throughout the swimming session.Then I forgot who snap a picture of me crying in the pool.The picture is still with me btw =D
Till now I still don't know what am I thinking when I was in the pool crying.Waiting for the pain to go off? Waiting for someone to take away the pain?HAHA...silly me =D
The End~~
No comments:
Post a Comment