Thursday, June 9, 2011

Memories l.

This morning while I was sitting down doing my work,I somehow thought about something I did in primary school.As usual young boys are very mischievious.We tends to do stupid things.There is once where one of my classmate made me angry.Guess what I did to him? During that time,if I'm not mistaken the witch movie thingy and 1 of their name is Sabrina is quit  famous.Soooo, I wrote a letter "I know you love Sabrina...." I literally forgot what I wrote already but I'm very sure I did wrote that few words.Somehow he got angry.HAHA.Thats the best part.However,I suffer in the end. He take the letter to the teacher.I don't know why the teacher punish me because of the "love" letter. I get 3 ROTAN on my butt. Sad but its a great memory or else i won't be remembering it till now rite??hahaha...

The end ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment