Wohkay ! i din expect that i can on9 NOW...i thought i will online after a few months..HAHA...so yea...i came down here with my cousin and grandma. The next day,my grandma went to bangkok so left only me and my cousin. Haha...
Here comes the best part of my adventure here...
That night,we are suppose to move in to the house but end up we cant. We were there at 7.30pm and we are not allowed to get in to the house. The reason is because we haven get the permit yet. What the heck wei. Its not like we are illegal or what.We haven get it yet only ma. Kia su people.HAHA..Even the agent said so =D
So my cousin called my grandma to contact uncle Heaven to contact his friends here in singapore. Luckily,his relative got a house for us. The house is okay okay la.No air cond only lo. The best part is that,the owner is not staying there wan..HAHA...superb ! wheee....
So we moved there and all..settled down but the next day my cousin is going back to msia.Left me alone.WOOTS....its so freaking awesome to walk alone,eat alone,and bla bla bla...Next time i will go holiday myself.it is so much fun..Seriously adventure =D
My 1st day at work is really BAD..
Before i get out of house i was really really excited..By the time i closed my room and wanted to get out of house I forgot to bring my keys.It was locked inside the room. I was like WTF.Honestly i almost cry.HAHA..I seriously dunno what to do. When i wanna call the owner and i found out that my phone is also locked in there.WOOHOO..
So i thought of a way to open it which is to insert card through the lock. That is a type of way to unlock it.hahahha! I failed for the few attempts. I almost gave up.I thought of open the windows and the cardboard above the door and climb in but i dunno how to do it. In the end i try again to unlock it with cards. Fortunately it succeeded ! hahaha....but pity my cards..my L license,student card and medical card.the 3 cards cacated already.
Then head all the way to my workplace.1 hour journey :( damn it wei.hahahha...my job is quite fun la. Its quite blur though.1st timer ma =D..
I will blog more about my job soon..
For now add me in skype ! yuanyuanthatsme ... do add me yea =D
No comments:
Post a Comment