her name is chessie..born on 7th of nov 2007...introduced into the family on 13th of feb 2008...and passed away on 10th of march 2011
At first she is so shy..very shy...slowly..as time passes,she adapt to us and get close to my family..she is getting hyper day by day..to be exact she is so hyper everyday...
I'm the one that are closest to her.Whenever i come back,or came out from my bedroom,she will start barking..My family,cousins and all say that she is like my wife...She follow wherever i go...
But what i do to her??? leave her alone most of the time...din even play with her or talk to her..most of time i will put her in the cage..even if i do let her out,i will playing dota or online or do some other stuff ignoring her..Most of the time i will oly know how to scold her for barking so much..She is so lonely..I din event notice that....what kind of owner am I ??
And then she injured her leg..after that she got sick.....WEAK,NO BARKING,NOT ACTIVE.......she changed...totally changed !....she is out of the cage most of the time...but still i din even talk to her or play with her..I only bring her to the bedroom to sleep with me....this period of time,she sleep with me....silently....peacefully....normally when she eter my bedroom,she wil jump here and there and wont even wanna sleep with me....and now she did !...its like she is suffering....Then i sent her to vet last night...the vet sasid they wil try their best....this morning,she had passed away....I dun even know what to react...it is so sudden :(
I cried...yes i admit i cried.....coz i miss her so much....she gone just like that....and I FEEL SO BAD that i was not with her when she passed away....SHE WAS LEFT ALONE in the vet when she died....I guessed she died because she thought that we dun wan her anymore...coz before that she is still ok...HAIZ>....CHESSIE why...why you have to give up so easily :'( .... Even when she is dead,her eyes and mouth still open :'( CHESSIE !!!....
Now at home....i miss her so much....got no1 to teman me anymore...CHESSIE i miss you...
Rest in peace chessie....may u born in a better life..sadhu sadhu sadhu
I am sorry to hear your loss Kwan Yong. Be strong k?
ReplyDelete