Sunday, April 25, 2010

Police.....


Is police really that powerful.I thought police suppose to be helping people and all??They're suppose to be catching bad guys...Am I rite???


When i was young,I dream to be a policeman.Wearing those col uniform.Awesome responsibility and duty.Taking care of people.That is what i thought about when i was young.

But when I tends to grow older and older,I know more and more about police.Their job is really F*ed up!...

They do alot of stuff that beyond my expectation.I feel kind a disappointed.But its true that police have to receive bribes..The reason is because :-
show by example ->Wilson is a big gangster in Puchong....He was doing this illegal business.Somehow he was caught red handed.He need his reputation so he wanted to bribe those officers that caought him.The officers do not want to receive the bribe but they have to because they worry that Wilson's gang might harm them or their family members...

It is quite logical you know...but what about those bribery on small cases like did not wear seat belt and blah blah blah???It is so arghh!!!

When you grow older you will know more and more about the truth of what is happening in the real world.Its very complicated...

Because of these incidents,my dream of becoming a policeman was ruined.I wabt to server tge community,protect my loved ones but too bad.Therefore,I am now going for cyber security...kinda same huh??haha!!...fighting crimes xD

I hate those policeman with the rank sergeant and above.They're so "gila kuasa" and they really do.Only 1 word that best described them;SUCKS!

But one thing,If you get to know some of high rank officers,its good because if anything happen,you can ask for their help
example ->Wilson is only a L/cpl.Then he tried to bully or sort of blackmail a guy.This guy knew an inspector named Pravind so he told him about it.Then,Pravind go "screw" that L/cpl and Wilson got fired from his job...wheee...

There is actually advantage and disadvantage of making friends with policeman.

One more thing i'm curious about is that why mostly police are fat????Especially they got big belly..How are they suppose to chase after the civilians??I seriously don't know how thay passed during their training in the academy...Is the standard this low???omg!...

I think I know what they trained in there...I've seen alot of scenes..I mean real life scenes...haha!!
The only thing they will do is shout "jangan lari,jangan lari!!",thats all.....normally those ppl they will continue running....then the officers next step is *open fire to the air* for warning...some ppl might stop running but some will continue running *stubborn*....the police last step is *POOF* on the leg...That is how police work...interesting isn't it??haha!!

Every scenes i experienced its all the same thing...they wont chase wan because they knew that they cant caught him..haha!!


YESTERDAY....at my shop...there is this officer and his rank is only sergeant.He show off and he misuse his power.
The story is like this.....
Few days ago,he came with his friends to eat BKT.Then before they leave,his friend "ta pao" BKT.My mom's worker forgot to bungkus 1 packet of chilli for him.Then yesterday,this officer came and scolded my mom's worker.My mom gave signal to the worker not to argue already but too bad and she continued arguing...haha!!...then the officer got angry and guess what he told my mom???
HE SAID....
"Ah Sok,saya tau dia ni takde permit untuk kerja kat sini.Hari ini saya tak nak buat apa-apa tapi esok saya tak nak tengok muka dia kerja kat sini lagi.Kalau saya nampak dia esok,saya akan tangkap dia balik ke balai.Saya bukan main-main tau...."

WTF RITE?!?!?!?


This type of people is seriously useless.If i know what is actually happening,I should have record it down and make a report that he is blackmailing..haha!!! Such a waste.Now my mom don't know what to do....arghh!!!


SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment