
Dream,Dream,Dream...
I wonder....
Do dream ever come true???
As what I know dream is all about...errr...."DREAM"???Its something you ever wanted to be but it is not easy to achieve it...
For example,Wilson is a GUY....and he is GAY....He dream to be the prettiest "girl" in the universe..
It is possible but not easy to achieve xD
You can also dream about getting something???hmmm
For example,Pravind got alot of "wives" including Wilson and he dream that Wilson will be his prettiest wife??haha!
It is possible but not easy to achieve 0.o
Dream is something to make you to have a reason to live.It gave u target in life.Your way of life...Some people succeeded in achieving in their dream and some failed.
But one thing,do not live in the dreamland forever.You can dream but you must know the limit.You dream but no hard work it will be pointless.Like what we learnt in National Service....100% commitment is the most important :)
Other than dream of something you want to be and dream of the things u wan to have...there is another meaning on dream....this meaning is shown when we were asleep and we saw pictures in our head.That is also call as dream...
People say when we dream while sleeping.That's the time when our sleeping time is sufficient enough.Its quite true you know.
Most of the time...when we were dreaming....the dream reaches the climax or the best part,then we will be awake by either someone or something...am I rite??:)
DAMN POTONG STEAM WAN!! :)
But one thing,sweet dream is not a good thing though.There is a friend of mine name Li Ying told me that dream is the opposite of reality...IF the opposite of sweet dream..In reality u will expect for the worse..haha!!
I'm not sure whether it is true or not..just believe it wouldn't hurt rite??:)
Most of the time when I'm awake,I tend to forget what I dreamt about..so i dun mind..haha!
Have you ever heard about Deja Vu??
Do you know that Deja Vu actually realted to dreams???
Deja Vu is something that show you the past and the future....you will have a sudden feelings in the present...
That is what i heard la....not sure wan :)
Dream,Dream,Dream....
Dream is one funny thing huh??There is good and bad out of it...
I pray hard to God that HE will show you the good part of dream :)
So just continue with your dreams!!!Don't hesitate to dream.BUT also remember about 100% commitment xD
DREAM ON
SORRY again WILSON PRAVIND and LIYING for using u guys n gurl name...hehe
A song dedicate to you all...DREAM DREAM DREAM :) enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment