Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Form 6!!!


OWH YES!!! I got offered into form 6...errr...Is it a good thing??haha!!

I don't really want to go for form6 but i'm forced to..haiz...I can actually apply for KTAR for the course i want but it is diploma!..Diploma got no major in the thing I want to learn...And it take 2 years..It is a waste of time!!

I also can apple for UTAR but they don't let me in.The reason is because I'm not in science class..WTF rite??The main subject needed for the course is addmath and math.Then I say I got take the both subjects i SPM and i credit!!.They say no matter what subject I take,as long i'm not a science student and it will be a NO to take foundation for the course.They give me another alternative which is FORM 6..That is why i'm going in for form6 now...


Most of my friends tell me not to go into form6.I know it is tough but I have to.I'm willing to work hard for it.I made promises and I'm not gonna break it.Another reason for me not to go in form6 is because I don't get to learn about programming.In diploma or foundation,i get to lear about the basics of programming..


Now i seriously dunno how.....aiya....

Anyway i decided to learn about the basics myself..Through online and also my seniors...i bet they will help me :)


but still...i dun really wan to go for form6 but I have to because my mom is having financial problem and my sister is studying in monash (expensive) !!....
I don't really mind anyway.I know I'm sucks in studying and I rather not wasting my mom's money :)


And now I'm having problem on taking what subjects for form6.They fixed the subjects in package for every class already..haiz...
I have to choose either the 1st class (PA,ACC,ECON,MATH) or 2nd class (PA,SEJ,BM,ECON)..

The problem is,I have to take math and i don't want to take acc..haha!!
Its either I fo 1st class drop ACC and study SEJ myself or go 2nd class drop BM and study MATH myself....


After thinking about it,its better to go 1st class and drop acc.Not only i say that it is better,my friend say it is a good choice also :0

Anyway I will try to apply to HIGH SCHOOL.It is so much better....can choose the subjects we want!!wheeeee...



'YOU" pray hard for me yea...hehe!!

I will fight to pass FORM ^! and menepati my janji :)



GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment