Saturday, July 30, 2011

Comfort Zone


The boss told me about comfort zone before I came over here to work. It’s really not easy to get out of the comfort zone. Back at home, we can have what we want.
            When I need something, I will walk up to my mom and ask it from her. We will have a nice place to stay, nice food to eat, no worries to think about, entertainment 24 hours etc. These are all the things we have in the comfort zone. What if, you get rid all of that? You have to stay at shitty place *alone*, have to eat what the others eat, always think what is about to happen next, no entertainment at all etc. Do you think you can handle it?
            It’s a BIG NO for me. I’m not shy to admit that I can’t handle that pressure. It’s been 3 weeks now that I’m out of the comfort zone. How I wish that I’m back there enjoying. You will need someone to help you out to get rid of the comfort zone. It’s not easy doing it alone. I’m also not shy to admit that I cried. A 19 years old big size guy cry like a small baby. The feeling is so stressful and it’s hard to keep so I just burst it out into tears.
            There’s good and bad side of getting out of the comfort zone. Well for the bad side of it is that ……… *well don’t have any I guess*. Anyway the good side of it is that, you will know who are the ones that really care for you. The ones who thought about you and always take cares about you. Well, the very 1st of the ones are my mom. Even before I fly, she called and cried. She is a very tough woman. One of the woman that I would respect. I knew that she care for me since the day I born. Just that we *as a teenager* thinks that they are not being fair to us. Next are my grandmaS. Both of them. I used to avoid them a lot. They always talk non stop *will I be like them when I’m old?*. They can talk for the whole day *shiok sendiri*. Now? I miss them so much. When I found out that my grandma is coming over at the end of the year, I can’t believe that I’m so freaking excited. For the 1st time *I think*  that I can’t wait to see my grandma. Next are my sisters. Both of my sisters, Yee Wen *old* and Yee Huey *young*. My elder sister wished me and all and she is like somehow a messenger for me and my mom. She scold us a lot but behind us she did a lot of good stuff for us. I knew all that but I keep it to myself only. My younger sister actually inbox me and ask “How are you?” *forget what else*. She never ask me or do anything to me before. I guess she misses me *being perasaan*. I miss my elder sister’s scoldings and I miss disturbing *plucking* my younger sister’s hair. Among all my friends, I guess only few of them are still talking to me or is it because I’m not talking to them? One of them is LEYA. I already talked about her at the previous post. By the way I forgot to mention that you are the 1st and maybe the only person thinks that I can sing and have a nice voice *flattered* and you are the reason why I started this blog. I guess all my friends are busy with their own ‘ getting out of the comfort zone ‘ task.
            The other good thing about getting out of the comfort zone is that, we can learn  how to be independent *the shortcut way*. You will have no one to rely on. Only you yourself should know what to do. I’m already here for 3 weeks. I’ve got diarrhea for like one week plus because of the water that I don’t get used to it and now I’m having flu and a cough that make my chest and throat hurts *its like the blood are coming o ut*. If I’m still in the comfort zone, I will walk up straight to my mom and said, “ mi,I’m having cough and I wanna consult a doctor”. Now? I can only drink herbal tea * I miss my grandma’s herbal tea* and have a good rest *which I can’t*. These are the shortcut to be independent, ‘ Getting out of comfort zone ‘.
QUICK, STRAIGHT FORWARD and EFFECTIVE.
~That’s all for now.
Lots of love,
*signature*
6.30pm PNG time,4.30pm MSIA time =D
*in the middle of the work while typing this*

No comments:

Post a Comment