Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Biggest Impact of my life...


                I still remember everything,EVERYTHING about you.A friend of mine,Wilson introduced us.That time I’m quite shy to talk to you and all *normalforaguylikeme*.Then after we finish the class thingy,you,me,Wilson and Cindy meet up at the canteen and we do all the signature thingy and you wrote about losing more weight then will look more “yandao”.I’m so flattered.That was like my only time I start to diet.
                Next we have this Kelas Kenegaraan Thing and I was so happy to be in the same class as you.I cant believe my own eyes when I found out about that. But still,I don’t have the guts to go and sit and talk to you. I still remember about the line graph thing I told you and then you gave me a letter with a heart shape. Then we have 5 days off for CNY.We texted like day and night.i went back to camp earlier and I texted you about the trip to the fire engine station.Too bad you extended your holidays.i thought we could have some good time there.When you came back,that Cindy keep teasing me about everytime I see you only I will smile.During the last 2 days in the class,I had the best time in my life in NS.We chat like there is no tomorrow.We chat throughout the day.I don’t even care what is going on in the class *seriously*.
                I never ever interested in marathon before.I did not went for a marathon before not until I saw you run.I feel so down to not catch up with you and the others in that 1km run.I feel useless and that’s why I join the marathons after NS to get myself fit.
                When the camp comes to the end,you told me “13 days left,if you got anything to say to me better  say now”, and no I didn’t say anything “special”.
                Then the 3 retarded people *including me* follow your dad’s care back home.I remember that I gave you another letter in the car itself.We had dinner with your parents then head back home.
                If I’m not mistaken,after 1 or 2 weeks later,you asked me out to go for those college hunt thingy.My mom actually decided that I will be going to form 6 or local college.By the way,that was my very first time taking train alone to subang and it was also my first time that I walk back from the train station *dangerous alley*.  *guys will do anything just for a girl*. I love that picture your friend took in Monash.the big wall thing in between.The picture illustrate a lot about life.
                Since then,we text lesser than usual.When I say lesser it means very rare.Maybe because you use digi and I use maxis? After quite some time,I get a digi number but still not much different.i miss those time we had during CNY.
                We met up like once every 2 or 3 months? Everytime before we head back home,you will give me a hug but after quite some time,not anymore.
                I had a really great time with you just before I came over here in Papua New Guinea.It was my 2nd time drive up to Subang and it was my 1st time driving alone without guides.I call Nahen for directions,luckily I didn’t get lose *it wont happen anyway*.
                That hug you gave me at Starbucks made my made.I miss you my dear NS buddy.I will succeed by the age of 29 *in business*.
Its never too late for anything.Its up to us whether we want it or not.I made a mistake once and I will never do it again.A person must not afraid of doing mistakes if he wants to succeed in life.If I’m afraid of it,life wouldn’t be interesting as how it is right now.One day.Just one day,I will succeed both in relationship and career because I’m not afraid of doing mistakes.
It is not about luck for someone to achieve something.its how you find and grab the opportunities and whether you are willing to go for it or not. ~ Boss.
My aim for now is to work,learn,achieve something and also you.i miss you.Thanks for the “book”.As I said,you are the one and only person that are willing to do all this for me.Thank you so much <3
Lots of love,
*signature*
8.40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment