Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thank You =D

hahaha...the 1st post too long already. I do not want to bored my readers xD..so here is the 2nd wan ! my classmates !! =D      *the 1st post will be posted later on*

I came to acs when i was 15..I feel awkward..a total stranger in the "enemy" territory..Lasalle and acs..you know la..HAHA..Then i get to met the bunch of friends..the CHINESE geng...LOL....

Teesern,chungfei,leong,kokyam,chia,kahjie,vilung,gary,kamho,soon, hmmmm...too many to be listed out...HAHAHA....they are cool....back up you whenever you need them.,..hahahaha......

And the next bunch of friends is the volleyball gang !!.... I miss them so much wei..like seriously...*sigh*... 


and and and also the group of friends....Yilin,CheeKiet,JoYee,KwangZhien,CheeHan,JuanGin,YanTeng....ahhh !! imissyouguyssodamnmuchwei  =D


and the last group of friends are the form 6 groups....hahaha....
I know you guys for like how long ah?? 1 year only...i wish we could have more time *wink*...i think you guys know what i mean yea??HAHHAHA.....



No comments:

Post a Comment