Hey brothers and sisters,I'm sorry that I have to quit but I just have to.It is not easy to make such decision.I didn't thought of leaving at first.I've thought about this for quite some time already and I made up my mind.
The very 1st reason why I quit is because of my studies.I'm worried that I cant pass my STPM.Even if i pass,my CGPA will be very low.I rather quit than wasting my time to get a bad result in the end of the day.The 2nd reason is because, I would like to take this opportunity to go for it.I mean my future stuff. I know not many people will take this path. Its a huge risk to do so. I've made up my mind anyway and I'll do my best.
How I wish I could just stay longer eh..hahahaha...
I hope i can come back in the end of this year for camp to help out. DYC camp is like part of my life already.
The newbies that join in our family, its normal when you all cant get use to it at 1st. We the "old bird" experience it the same thing also when we 1st join. hahahha.... WE are bunch of friendly people.. dun worry..hahaha....
Anyway, I wish you guys all the best...
Sadhu ! Sadhu ! Sadhu !
=D
eh, you're not old la. we came in from the same year, you make it sound like you're there for 10 years, come back!
ReplyDeletelolz... make sure you come back with something or else we wont forgive u from giving up here and come back with nothing...
ReplyDeletemake sure k !!!! =D
justin...hahahahah....my aim is to stay for at least 10 years...HAHAHA...
ReplyDeleteTL.... dream on =D