HAHAHA....its the best exam i ever had..like seriously...I skipped school 3 weeks due to the surgery.Monday went back to school ad tuesday exam =D .. In this exam,there are 4 ppl per group.There is this particular person keep urge me to go school for speaking practice.How am i suppose to go if i got no transport? And why cant u practice with 3 ppl? are you that scared of me? I'm feeling so proud now..LOL
On monday i went to school and guess what she is not there ! HAHA...so we practiced with only 3 ppl...its awesome wei..We're suppose to prepare points for 2 mins but guess what we didnt ! we brainstorm straight..I mean we straight elaborate our points once we start talking..awesome rite? HAHA...Start out to be quite suck..less then 1 min of talking..but it gets better and better when we keep on practicing..
On tuesday morning,we went to modern..and yes we did practice again ! =D we rocks like seriously..HAHAHA...and hor...i did phoned her to ask her for practice but sadly she dun wanna pick up my phone call..how sad....and we keep on saying it will be much better if she is not here..HAHA...
The way we practice is so fun u see..even other class student say it is so awesome,fun,challenging to do that speaking with us the 3 guys..LOL
so our topic for that exam is...
"foreign students likes to further their studies in Malaysia.Why is this so"
4 options:
1) Multi-cultural society
2) Variety of courses offered
3) Affordable cost
4) The place of interest
1st task... i got not enough time to talk..hahah! I'm the 1st speaker =D....then go to task B...and talk and talk..1st round everytime have to talk 1st.2nd round only can start tackling their points...LOL....the 1st round,SHE is the last speaker and her point is the place of interest...Once she finish,I straight cut in and ask her 1 question that i managed to shut her straight which is "What is the main purpose for foreign STUDENT to come over to malaysia?" hahaha...luckily Kah Jie smart...He straight say "yea I do agree with candidate A,whats the main purpose" and there he goes into another point xD..
I support point A =D .. for point 2 i shoot them with err.... "May I konw Malaysia certs are from where?Is it from other countries?" and poof....say bye to that point....for 3rd point... I said that "If you covert 5 US dollar to Rm1 or u convert Rm1 to 5 US dollar is it the same? and if you work here with the pay of RM800 per month for office work and you work in other country for 2k US dollar per month for office work is the same?? subconsciously our mind say no its because of the value..psychology xD"..poof there goes the 3rd point
In multi-cultural society we got tonnes of languages..If students wanna improve themselves they can come over to msia to lean and its free if you can learn from your friends..you can go to china (chinese), India(tamil),Indon or any islam country (malay)....it can bring you everywhere =D... hua la....
In a conclusion,multi-cultural society is the main reason why foreign students further their studies in Malaysia =D
The best moment is that I get to SHUT HER BLARDY MOUTH =D
No comments:
Post a Comment