Sunday, April 24, 2011
Life uncertainty..
Life changes everytime we grow older and older...haiz...when we are young,we dunno anything at all...Until form 5, that was the last year in high school.In the end all of us separated...its so saddening =( .. we go through life with ups and down....Believe me,I went through it....and now I have to leave my friends again..I mean EVERYTHING I have now :'( my camp,my classmates,BB,bands...gosh.....i cant let it go this early....can you give me 1 more yeaR? pls....i do not wanna go this early....i wanna stay here longer....haiz....If time stops,how good is that *sigh* ... so far...only 2 persons knew about this...wheee....I do not want anyone else to know about it...I would like to go for a new adventure without crying.....that feeling kills =D.....i rather go away alone rather then crying and go...haiz....i wish u all have a wonderful exam...good luck for your stpm....may boys brigade HUAT all the time =D ... once in a while i will come back i guess =D...hahahahah.....GOOD LUCK to you all =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment