Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Reason Why I Stay?

In my 15 years of study.This year is the 15th years in school,I feel that it was the best year ever.I'm not sure if it is because of my class now got girls or what but i feel kinda different.At 1st i thought of leaving to college but I couldn't leave my classmates.Its been half a year we study together,recess together and go back together.Imagine the BOND we had.They are the reason why I continue my studies.I thought of quitting and go to work but I didn't.I met such a great friend.They persuade me.They nag me non stop and HERE am I still studying in form 6 :)

lets start with KAH JIE ~ I know him since i was 16 ? but then i'm not that close to him.However,now in form6,we are so freaking close.He teaches me alot *clear throat*..I mean alot ! :)  His anger changes alot.CREDITS to him..keep up the good work dude :0

SK,PETER,YS and VILUNG ~ 4 of them is so freaking smart.They gave me the OOM to catch up with them.And owh yea!! they play dota also..its fun to play with them.Wont get scoldings.Its only fun and laughter :)

XY and SS ~ FUHH..both of them.Damn freaking close..TOILET go together,RECESS go together,..wonder what they did somemore.SS is smart..I mean GENIUS..XY..she is good in ACC but she hate it..weird eh o.O

ZHEW SHENG and YAYING ~ They are known as JAMES & JESSE...Without them,our class will be so freaking quiet and boring.Imagine the noise they made..WE are used to it but others keep complaining..They dunno how to enjoy thats why :)

CHEN HOON,QIUXIANG and YVONE ~ they are the teluk gadong;s girls..3 of them is like sisters.They will stick together wherever they go.They are so quiet.I mean really freaking quiet..GOSH !

HUIKEE,MEISIEN ad SHOOKLING ~ huikee...hmm..my vice president :) ..meisien and shookling..aiya! same case...VERY QUIET...blablabla...

SUEWEN ~ when she 1st came in to the class,we hated her but after get to know her more,she is not dat bad..Still,she is so ISH~..headache ah talk to her.Feels like SLAUGHTER her..haha!..when she is good,she is real good but when she is bad,she is real bad :)

STELLA ~ Hmm..she is kinda quiet..Her english is not that good and she get a electronic dictionary..Her dictionary is awesome..GAYA-NESS :)

HUISIEN and CHENAI ~ both of them is the "twin" from convent :)..their english is SUPERB..very GOOD...everytime muet exam,their marks is the highest :(


OUT of all of them...only some inspire me and persuade me..KAH JIE,SWEE KHENG,AGNES,HUI SIEN,ZHEW SHENG ad VI LUNG...thx to all of you :)

All I wish is that,all the SETIAs stay together and graduate together :)
GOD BLESS 6 SETIA :)

I hope YOU know who you are that persuade me and nag me..DON STOP DOING IT :)

2 comments: