Until today,I still do not know the real meaning of like and love and what is the feeling when we fell in love.I was once asked by a friend,Leow Li Ying,"Do you know what is the difference between love and live?"..I tried google,ask friends,ask everyone and the answers is the same.Love is when you are willing to sacrifice yourself for him/her.Is it true? For me,I'm also willing to sacrifice myself for a friend.What I'm trying to say is like protecting,help out or what so ever.Its kind of confusing feelings.People said,when you love someone,you will tend to think about him/her all day long.I'm not sure whether I am abnormal or what but some times I will think about my friends all day long.Especially after a camp or an outing.Its weird I know.Its hard to differentiate the feeling of like and love.When you see someone you love,your heart will pump very fast??When I see my friends,my heard pump kinda fast also because I do not know what to talk about because its been a long time since we met.What I'm trying to say here is that,there is no difference between like and love.We will like a person at 1st and maybe "love" after that?? The conclusion is that,we will still protect him/her or care for him/her no matter its like or love,friends or lover...
Why din I thought of this that time ??haiz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment