Lets see.......
It has been 2 years since I let go of her and moved on. The girl that gave me the biggest impact in my life and it took me quite some time to let go. Its not easy if you know how it is like to really love someone.
In this 2 years time, i was searching for the love that was missing from my life. It is not easy either because everything just doesn't seems right. No matter how hot or pretty or kind or generous the girls is, it just doesn't seems right. Maybe my expectation is just too high.
________________________________________________________________________________
Just recently, i found someone that is really special and i felt the feelings that i had that i lost it long time ago.
How i met her?
I would say that it is God's plan.
I used to go to church when i was 15 but i did not accept Christ yet. I received Christ into my life when i was 20 which is last year. The reason why i accepted Him is because i felt his presence and He answered my prayer. I used to be a Buddhist. A strong one indeed but for me Buddhism is just a teaching. In Christianity, i felt God presence and that is why i received Christ into my life. My family members are fine with it although I'm the only christian in the family. They respect my decision.
*back to topic*
And so i joined college. Trust me when i said college is the best time in your life. SOOOO many hot girls and hot guys everywhere.
When i first saw this girl, she is just like any other ordinary girl. Nothing special about her.
One day in CF, while we were praying, she came to me and said that she would wanna pray for me and so i agree with it as i do really need prayers at that time.
Since then, everything changed. I dont know when i started to have a crush on her. I dont know when i start talking to her/fb her/sms her etc.
And now i think i have fall for her.
The feeling that i was once lost is back now.
Thank you God for coming into my life and set a path for me.
God is always there with you even he don't answer your prayer. Nothing comes easy. He is there to set the path for you so that you will learn to appreciate it when you got what you want or need. Always have FAITH in Him and how He loved us.
Thank you Lord for everything.
Amen :)
It has been 2 years since I let go of her and moved on. The girl that gave me the biggest impact in my life and it took me quite some time to let go. Its not easy if you know how it is like to really love someone.
In this 2 years time, i was searching for the love that was missing from my life. It is not easy either because everything just doesn't seems right. No matter how hot or pretty or kind or generous the girls is, it just doesn't seems right. Maybe my expectation is just too high.
________________________________________________________________________________
Just recently, i found someone that is really special and i felt the feelings that i had that i lost it long time ago.
How i met her?
I would say that it is God's plan.
I used to go to church when i was 15 but i did not accept Christ yet. I received Christ into my life when i was 20 which is last year. The reason why i accepted Him is because i felt his presence and He answered my prayer. I used to be a Buddhist. A strong one indeed but for me Buddhism is just a teaching. In Christianity, i felt God presence and that is why i received Christ into my life. My family members are fine with it although I'm the only christian in the family. They respect my decision.
*back to topic*
And so i joined college. Trust me when i said college is the best time in your life. SOOOO many hot girls and hot guys everywhere.
When i first saw this girl, she is just like any other ordinary girl. Nothing special about her.
One day in CF, while we were praying, she came to me and said that she would wanna pray for me and so i agree with it as i do really need prayers at that time.
Since then, everything changed. I dont know when i started to have a crush on her. I dont know when i start talking to her/fb her/sms her etc.
And now i think i have fall for her.
The feeling that i was once lost is back now.
Thank you God for coming into my life and set a path for me.
God is always there with you even he don't answer your prayer. Nothing comes easy. He is there to set the path for you so that you will learn to appreciate it when you got what you want or need. Always have FAITH in Him and how He loved us.
Thank you Lord for everything.
Amen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment