Sunday, January 2, 2011

Seafood spaghetti..

I learnt how to cook this awesome spaghetti...Actually the reason I learn how to cook this is because of someone..But hey look from the other perspective.I've learnt something new in my life..It is for my own good...wheee...
I learnt this physically..i mean i just look and listen...ad i write the recipe myself....wheee....

Ingredients ~ spaghetti,onion,garlic,chilli,black pepper,squid,oil and a type of "ikan bilis"

1st of all... slice the onion and garlic into small tiny pieces..Then cut the chilli...Next is cleaning the squid..get rid of the ink,back bone,skin and EYES...then soak it with water :)
After that,boil the spaghetti with salt water..wait for the spaghetti to change colour then try it yourself to check wether it is cooked or not...

AFTER THIS will be the tough part......1st of all...dry the frying pan...then pour in the oil and heat it up..Next pour in the onion and garlic..then add in the "ikan bilis" and chilli...Fry until you cant see the "ikan bilis" and both the garlic and onion became soft..After that add in the squid..After a while,add in the spaghetti as the finale..Fry ad fry until its dry...Add in the black pepper while frying...Add as much as you wan..its up to you...THEN    TA DA !! its done :)

ENJOY YOUR MEAL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment